When your financial situation is at a fair level and you have new photos, it is recommended that you buy a second-hand car for the purchase of transportation. This is still based on the overcrowding of urban vehicles. For novices, drivers will be afraid of getting on the road. , More or less there will be collisions.
Buying a new car can range from 400,000 to 500,000 RM, and as much as more than 1 million, don’t you have to run a maintenance factory for it often? You must not think that you can sit back and relax after you have bought all insurance and vehicle collision insurance from the insurance company. All claims should be no problem, but it is annoying that there is no car seat during repairs in the factory. check the car in good conditions like Perodua myvi
The sources of second-hand cars are mixed, such as stolen cars, soaked cars, major accident cars, and assembled cars. Example: The front part is the disintegration of car A (yellow) and the rear part is the disintegration of car B (white) and then assembled into a car after welding (the exterior is repainted). Consumers who do not have automotive expertise have no way of knowing this kind of car because the car is It is a scrapped car in a major car accident (revived by borrowing a corpse), it is difficult to identify after the car’s information has been changed and forged (some car dealers colluded with the supervision office staff), once you buy it, you may get into trouble or go to lawsuits, dear consumer You need to pay special attention; the other is a car in which a murder has occurred. Many of these cars are very new cars. After the refurbishment of the repair plant.
Re-sale. When buying this kind of car, some people (with lower luck) are more sensitive and always feel weird when sitting up. For example, the buyer (with more luck) will not, but sometimes when sharing with relatives and friends, Others will see the sensitive problems of ghosts (especially after dusk), so they always feel weird when they drive the car, so it is easy to lose consciousness and drive suddenly and there will be accidents.
How to judge the quality of a used car? The following methods are for your reference:
- Look from the outside to the inside.
First observe the corrosion of the car’s sheet metal and paint: whether it is the original paint, whether it is repainted, whether there is water leaking in the car (wet), whether there is a hole in the car body Some holes are filled with soil or tape instead of iron plates, which are difficult for people who are not professional in cars to see. Therefore, the original baking paint that has not been painted for second-hand cars (only scratched and repaired but not all painted) is preferably a first-hand car (the original owner of the factory), and the best price for this kind of car may be higher. If there are more than 3 transfers of ownership, pay attention to the car (the ownership must be transferred frequently).
If you’re-license the car, you should also pay attention: it is not a major accident, or a taxi or rental car modification. If the license is canceled and the license is re-licensed, the previous record cannot be seen (returning the car)
- Open the hood and pull out the oil dipstick to check the oil viscosity
- If the engine cylinder is dirty and has impurities, it means that the engine cylinder is not working well (the engine eats oil).
- If the engine oil is milky white, it means the cylinder bed is burned out and the engine leaks into the crankcase. If the light is lighter, change the cylinder mattress. The cylinder block and cylinder head should be ground.
- Open the radiator cap look
as adding water at the water hole with oil, denotes a drain oil (gray) or leak transmission fluid (red) Do not consider buying (there will be consequences)
- look at the engine room of a bilateral body
- If there is sheet metal, poor front wheel alignment will cause the car to travel in poor direction during sheet metal
. You can visually check whether the left and right front beams and wheel hubs have been welded. Otherwise, it will be troublesome to correct in the future (unless there is no such problem after the body positioning correction).
- Start the engine and check the exhaust tailpipe
- It is best if thin smoke from the tail end of the exhaust pipe will drip water (complete combustion)
- The blue smoke at the end of the exhaust pipe means that you are slightly eating oil (but you can still run)
- There is black smoke at the tail end of the exhaust pipe. There is ointment on the tailpipe, which indicates serious oil consumption (pond tank and overhaul)
. 6. Check whether there are oil stains on the engine body
. If it is the oil leakage of the valve cover, it is easy to solve (change the gasket).
- If the crankshaft oil seal or the eccentric shaft oil seal is bad, it will be a big deal, which is time-consuming and labor-intensive, and even the engine needs to be removed to replace the crankshaft oil seal.
- Listen to whether the engine sound is loud (turn off the air conditioner), compare it to other cars, if there is a sound of answer… answer… answer, it means you need to change the timing chain.
- Whether the air-conditioning compressor is too loud (repeating the air-conditioning after turning on the air-conditioning and then turning off the air-conditioning several times), try to see if the sound of the air-conditioning is very loud and the engine will shake very badly, indicating that the air-conditioning compressor needs to be repaired.
- Get in the car and try to see if there is air-conditioning from the left and right air-conditioning holes. If only the wind blows out instead of the air-conditioning, don’t listen to the car seller saying that “it’s good to fill it with refrigerant.” It’s about 800 to 1,000 RM. Why not fill it? The amount of refrigerant and refrigerating oil is less than 1,500 RM. In fact, there may be a problem with the wind box (about 10,000 RM to 30,000 RM to change the wind box).
- Check the dashboard
Check the dashboard to see if its mileage is too much, especially for second-hand cars with a mileage of more than 150,000 kilometers. It is best not to consider buying them. Normally, they will never run 60 kilometers every day on and off work and run 21,900 every year. Kilometers, but only 65,700 kilometers in three years. It may be a taxi or a taxi.
Because all the cars that leave the factory are environmentally friendly (the entire car’s wire life is about 5-6 years and all need to be renewed). Otherwise, the cars over five years old will have to be inspected once every six months, which is really exhausting.
But sometimes the mileage meter on the dashboard has been manipulated by car dealers. For example, it is normal for a three-year car to run about 80,000 to 90,000 kilometers.
- When driving a road test, drive at a low speed to a high speed to test (turn off the audio)
- Starting from D gear (D gears 1-4 gears will be automatically entered), we can know the smoothness of the speed of this second-hand car in each gear, and there is no objection to the personal feeling when driving. If it is “blunt” in sliding gear, it indicates that there is a problem with the gearbox.
- When driving on the road and turning, “listen” whether there is any abnormal noise on the drive shaft, and whether there is noise from the wheels when driving on the highway
. C．Try to see if there is a “bump, bump” sound on the rugged and poor road
. Find friends or family members, sit in the back seat and test the car together, and listen to their feelings and opinions
. Check the clutch of the hand-cart, (play the neutral gear and step on the clutch, step on the accelerator in the previous gear, and then slowly release the clutch to see if it will slip)
- Check whether there is oil leakage from the master cylinder (whether there is corrosion on the sheet metal of the master cylinder)
G．If you step on the brake in the test car, it will be biased, that is, the brake is unilateral (there is a problem with the sub-cylinder)
- Find a slope to see if it is normal to pull the handbrake (or pull the handbrake into D gear, and slowly refuel to see if the car will move forward. If it can go forward, it will be unqualified.
- When testing at high speed, relax both The hand brakes urgently
- Check whether the steering wheel and the front of the car will deviate to the left or right. For example, if the deviation is more than 1Km and 5m, it indicates that there is a problem with the front wheel alignment, or the brake is unilateral, and there should be no steering wheel deflection when the brake is gently applied.
- Try turning left and right at low speed (20-30 kilometers) and turning left and right at high speed (80-100 kilometers) to see if the steering wheel returns to punctuality. If it fails to return to punctuality, it means there is a problem with the car’s steering gear.
- Gently hold the steering wheel with both hands at a speed of 40 to 50 kilometers per hour, slam the brakes, and keep the body straight, not to the left or right.
- Test on the expressway at a speed of 80 to 100 kilometers per hour, check whether the tires are balanced (whether the steering wheel is shaking, whether the body is vibrating), air-conditioning compressors, generators, bearing sounds, wheel bearing sounds, and whether there are abnormal noises inside and outside the car.
- A person squats about 2 meters in front of the car to see the balance of the front end, whether the left and right car shapes are in the same arc, and the left and right car bodies are high and low. Whether the inclination of the left and right wheels are the same.
- Check the chassis
- Lift up the car (using a two-pillar jacking machine) to check the chassis under the car, whether the tie rod joints or ball joints of each part are worn, and the steering wheel is hit to the end.
- Measure the distance between the tire and the tripod or the car body by visual inspection or with your fingers. Whether the distance between the left and right sides is equal (the difference does not exceed 0.5 cm) can be seen if the vehicle has hit or is poorly calibrated.
- Don’t get bored, you must see the parts that can be seen with your eyes in detail (e.g. the accidental car can be seen by experts except those who are experts)
- Check the water tank in front of the engine, the front plate of the water tank or the cooling air exhaust vanes for signs of collision.
- Whether there is the original owner’s repair record sheet.
If the car is maintained at the original factory, it must be available. The repair record sheet can see the condition of the car and whether there is a major accident. It can also be verified by the interpersonal relationship with the license plate number to the original factory. If the car is not repaired in the original factory, but the car in the general traditional maintenance factory is less guaranteed.
- The registration content of the driving license must be consistent with the original certificate.
- Check whether the engine number and body number are consistent with those registered on the certificate.
- It is best to see the car during the day and the light is good. The car should be driven outdoors and under the sun to check the most clearly
- Recognition of the year
General vehicles: The production date of domestic vehicles is the year when new vehicles are recognized; for imported vehicles, for example, American regulations usually use the tenth code in the identification system to identify the year with English letters
. It is easy for everyone to understand the year of domestic vehicles, but European and American regulations The car are not easy. If you want to buy a second-hand car, the instrument panel on the lower-left corner of the front windshield or under the driver’s seat has an iron plate number (body number), and the tenth digit code (counted from the left) is A -0, B-1, C-2, D-3, E-4, F-5, G-6, H-7, J-8, K-9, L-9, M-91, N-92, P-93, R-94, S-95, T-96, V-97, W-98, X-99, Y-2000, starting from 1 in 2001 to 2009 as P. Its meaning represents: Example ” “F” means that the car is in 1985, “K” is in 1989, such as “W” is in 1998
- Comparison of the price of a new car with a used car
- A new car will be discounted at 20% within 6 months %
- A new car is approximately 30% off one-year-old
The two-year-old road code meter has not exceeded 50,000 kilometers, which is the best car to drive during the engine grinding period. It can be said that the most stupid consumers are those who change cars within 50,000 kilometers in two years.
- A two-year-old new car is about 40% off
- A new car with a three-year age is about 50% discount
- A new car with four years of age is approximately 60% off
It is the most economical and practical to buy a four-year car. 18. Points to note when you decide to buy a car and sign a contract
- Vehicle type and year (the date of manufacture shall prevail) do not talk about the year style (you can talk about the year style in foreign countries, Taiwan does not need to talk about it)
- Color, engine number, body number (you can ask the car dealer to provide the location to view)
- Copy the road code table mileage speed
D．To ensure that this car dealer car non-
1, instead of flooded cars
2, is not a major car accident
3, not a stolen vehicle
4 is not modified taxi
5, not short-term rental cars
are subject to the above example the case within one week car unconditional withdrawal repay
- Guarantee free maintenance for two months or 5,000 kilometers